Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy

Recently I have been exploring what Happiness is and I can truly say that Iam HAPPY. Can you buy happiness from your local grocer? NO. Being Happy has to be something that is within you. Happiness is a choice you have to make. I have decided that I will have happiness and live a peaceful life.


What makes me happy is now that the weather is cooling down, it’s a good time to be outside enjoying nature. In fact, some say that autumn is the best time of the year for being outdoors (at least for me it's cooler). Apple picking, taking long walks with hubby, sipping a great cup of java or cider talking with  friends makes me happy. Laughing is something I love doing hearing a great joke or just being around my family & friends who love to laugh, and have positive attitudes is beautiful. 


So what can cause someone to be unhappy. FORGIVENESS It’s impossible to get through life without being hurt by someone you love or care about ok! we have all experienced this. Rather than harbor a grudge or resentment, let it go forgive those who hurt you. Forgiveness ends quarrels, eases pain, restores peace, and promotes inner health. I have learned it simply takes much more energy to be mad at someone, let that thing go and live a healthy life. Life is so precious and God has blessed you and I with long life and that is what we want. So get rid of the stinking thinking it cant live here no more. There is power in positive thinking it can change and improve your life. Maintaining positive thinking and attitude will drive you to success and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment