Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shopping and more shopping

Hello,
 just enjoying the fruits of my labor that God has truly blessed me with. Ordered my new business cards for new business excited.

Lately I have been experiencing colors with my clothing just having fun with different prints. I have also been catching some killer sales on the web. check out talbots.com for some great winter clearance clothing. I got $99.00 dollar sweaters for $20.00 Yessss! this is the best time to shop for winter clothes for next year, and since its still cold here in the Northeast - you can still rock those boots, sweaters and coats. Check out the cute vincecamuto.com booties I got online they were priced at $149.00...Yessss! I paid $39.99 chocolate leather and suede and the gold buckle just makes them look fabulous. The chocolate leather (butter soft leather might I add) came from talbots.com priced at $499.00, I got it for $209.00  & snatched up a few 100% cashmere sweaters also that were marked down from $179.00 to $65.00 and the great thing with these sweaters is they transition right into the beautiful spring weather.....OH I am so happy!

Go shopping and get great clothes for a penny of the cost....sign up to receive emails from your favorite stores and they will let you know when the sales are coming or going on. Then pull out that card and get the best deals; and if you order a certain amount some of the websites will even provide FREE SHIPPING...who doesn't want that!!

Happy Shopping...
XOXOXO

Trina
This was my Sunday morning photo shoot, on my way to church. I mixed classic prints with leather and looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment