Sunday, November 16, 2014

relaxing weekend

This was such a relaxing weekend, just spending time with me and my husband. We have not done that in a long time and it was so needed. We laughed at each others jokes, took a long ride and then he had a toothache Sunday but being home with him was so great.  What happen over your weekend? Sometimes you have to make time for just yourself, its so worth it. We are preparing for the Holidays and decorating our home is going to be so much fun. We have not put up a Christmas tree in about 8 years. Thank God we are not sitting under silly doctrine anymore and know God and his word for ourselves. We are so blessed to be were we are now and I give all Praises and Glory to God.


(CUTE GIRL DIY TIP)


So my CEO and boss asked me to provide privacy for the patients on one of the units and this quick DIY project came to mind. First they wanted to use curtains and I said no, so I went with what I have on my bathroom window for privacy, it's so simple and it creates the perfect amount of privacy, while adding a beautiful look to any window. Yes this is a nursing home dining room!! thanks to one of the great carpenters for hanging it for me (union shop, I am management they would have a fit) but he did an outstanding job, now all the other nursing units are requesting it. The window film came from Home depot.




Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a blessed night!




Trina
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment