Thursday, October 23, 2014

Harvest Time!!

Hello all!! I am back and trying to keep blogging regularly, but we see that's not happening? So it's harvest time and Fall Season, which by the way is my favorite season of them all, besides Christmas and Spring. I love the crisp air that comes with the season, the colors that blossom from the trees what a splendor to see. My husband, mother, best friends Carol and Lisa went apple picking up at Applewood Orchards in Sugerloaf/Warwick NY about one hour and forty five minutes from me. Well my mom it was her first time picking apples since she was a child. We had such a great time!! and the day was beautiful the orchards were half empty because it was so many people picking apples. Families of every nationality it was so nice. We do it every year but bringing along some friends and family just makes if more pleasant.
 
 
 

In other news I started selling this product called Mary & Martha, well can I say I love selling this product. Those that know me - know I love to hustle and put smiles on peoples faces. This company is completely God based and the products just adorn any home. Most of the products have scriptures on them.
 
if you want to see the items click on the link above.


 
as you can see business is doing well!! love the commission that buys me great things..
#funmoney!!

 Time for another Cute DIY
 

I have these lamps in my bedroom that were boring, so as I was looking through the magazines that bombard my mailbox each day?? really..... I love to decorate and ordered these lamp covers from softsurroundings.com only $14.99 each and they instantly changed my room without going out buying new lamps. Made of burlap!!
 
Making apple pies blog coming real soon!!
Have a wonderful blessed day
Jesus is my redeemer and lover of my soul
what about you!
 
Trina......
 

 

 






2 comments: