Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Vintage....

Hello wow me blogging two days normally I can't find enough time to blog. Well that will change I have so much to say and do that I want to share with my friends and fellow bloggers. In todays topic I am still doing what I love? Yup..you guessed it SHOPPING! see some of my best steals and deals below click the (HERE) and go straight to the website to find some of these great finds.

I was in Home Goods/Marshalls on Saturday and found these cute love the chicken wire its missing one of the rope handles so I got it for $15.00 instead of the price marked. I couldn't resist this to hold my magazines.
 
Everyone know I love vintage finds I was perusing a few of my fellow bloggers and came across a website HERE decorsteals.com (tell them I sent you) you must sign up for there emails and they will send you everyday what the steals and deals are, shipping is always $5.00 regardless of order! sign up and shop away.
 
looks good with my couch and Home Goods find!
 
Another décor steals was this bench wrapped in burlap with nail heads guess what I added to this cutie piece!!
 
I ordered several stencils from HERE
artistic stencil designs they have great designs and sale is going on now.
such an easy DIY to a great piece.
 
 
Have a blessed day and Happy Shopping.....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment