Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Vintage....

Hello wow me blogging two days normally I can't find enough time to blog. Well that will change I have so much to say and do that I want to share with my friends and fellow bloggers. In todays topic I am still doing what I love? Yup..you guessed it SHOPPING! see some of my best steals and deals below click the (HERE) and go straight to the website to find some of these great finds.

I was in Home Goods/Marshalls on Saturday and found these cute love the chicken wire its missing one of the rope handles so I got it for $15.00 instead of the price marked. I couldn't resist this to hold my magazines.
 
Everyone know I love vintage finds I was perusing a few of my fellow bloggers and came across a website HERE decorsteals.com (tell them I sent you) you must sign up for there emails and they will send you everyday what the steals and deals are, shipping is always $5.00 regardless of order! sign up and shop away.
 
looks good with my couch and Home Goods find!
 
Another d├ęcor steals was this bench wrapped in burlap with nail heads guess what I added to this cutie piece!!
 
I ordered several stencils from HERE
artistic stencil designs they have great designs and sale is going on now.
such an easy DIY to a great piece.
 
 
Have a blessed day and Happy Shopping.....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment