Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Joy

Its a new day, God is good and as I have seen on some T-shirts "Life is good". I am excited about what is to come. I love this bathroom so different I am thinking of adding a chandelier over my tub for that added ambiance, we ladies need that feeling of beauty, relaxation, lavishing and their is nothing wrong with it (longs as we dont make it our all). "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God  1 John 3:1 We have a father who provides all of our needs so ladies enjoy. Stop searching for acceptance and approval from others when God longs to lavish you with His?  Lean back enjoy your life start decorating that house, the bedroom, bathroom and most of  all Lavish on God's Love. If you have any decorating ideas or need any help call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment